The safety of our students, families, and staff is always our first priority. To ensure this, we will be practicing all recommended CDC guidelines to keep us all healthy. The following will be put in place until further notice when we are able to relax restrictions:
1. Most importantly, please do not send your child to class if they or anyone in your household has been sick or shows possible symptoms within the past 14 days. If anyone tests positive in the future, we need to be alerted so we can notify the other families who may have been exposed.
2. All parents must fill out a waiver before their child attends class. To reduce contact, this waiver will be emailed to you. Please print and sign, and bring it with you to your child's first class. Students will not be permitted to join class before a waiver is signed.
3. The lobby will not be available for parents to wait in. We are opening Studio A & B to students only. Parents will not be permitted in the building to limit the number of individuals at the studio. You are able to come into the office to ask questions, make payments, etc - but please be considerate of those around you practicing social distancing. We encourage parents to weak masks in the building, in accordance with the Duval County guidelines at this time.
4. Masks are allowed to be worn before and during class. This is to protect those around you and ensure the studio can remain open in the future. Please consider having both you and your children wear one. We have a limited number at the studio which can be requested as well.
5. We will be checking temperatures before letting children enter the studio. Upon entering, each student must proceed to the bathroom to wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds. After washing your hands, children will find a mark on the floor 6 feet apart. This distance will be maintained as much as possible during class time.
6. Please bring a water bottle to class. Dance bags and shoes should be placed in their designated location. Please do not bring more into the studio than absolutely necessary. Hand Sanitizer will be available in the studio for children to use as needed.
We know this is a long list, but we are all in this together! Before every class, please remind your dancer before each class to cough/sneeze into their arm, not touch their face, and to wash their hands/use sanitizer often. Also remind them that while we love them all and miss them dearly - to not run up and hug all of your friends.
We are so excited to see everyone, and we have missed you all SO much! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Your DanceMania Family
Please take a moment and follow us on our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with all of our new opportunities: https://www.facebook.com/DanceManiaJax/ Or consider making one if you do not have a profile for your students to be able to follow along.